Interested in organizing a corporate event, school field trip, tour activity, fundraiser, or social occasion with friends and family?
- 15 tickets qualifies you as a group*
- Get tickets before public sales, often at a discount!*
- Reserve your seats NOW – pay LATER**
- No additional fees
* Group size and discount may vary from show to show.
** See Payment Guidelines.
See how SHN can make your group outing a memorable one:
Pricing, Calendar, & Show Information
- All orders require a 20% deposit due 30 days after initial booking.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposit is placed towards your final payment.
- Final payment is due 6 weeks before show date.
Tips for Group Leaders
- All order activity (including seating adjustments) and payments should come through the Group Leader (the person who booked the order).
- Order tickets early to ensure the best seats available.
- Keep a record of your seat locations and who has those seats; if someone loses a ticket—we can set up a replacement at the box office the day of the show.
- Plan on arriving early to ensure everyone is comfortably seated before the curtain.
- Ask about our priority wait list for upcoming productions.
- Ask your Group Sales Representative for show promotional materials.
Tips for Teachers and School Groups
Make it a VIP Experience!
Seeing a show at the SHN Orpheum Theatre? Host a pre-show mixer for your group!
- Exclusive access to the City National Bank Blue Room
- Featuring a full bar and soft seating
- Catering capabilities
- Groups of 100+ qualify!
- For more information, contact Brett Baker at email@example.com or call 415-551-2080.
LET US MAKE YOUR NEXT TRIP TO THE THEATRE A CROWD PLEASER!
Girl Scouts of Northern California at THE WIZARD OF OZ
American Girl Bay Area at MATILDA