Jobs at SHN
Thank you for your interest.
Position Title: Audience Services Representative
Job Overview and Purpose:
SHN, San Francisco’s premier multi-venue producer of world-class theatrical arts, is seeking friendly, professional, personable, and qualified arts enthusiast as a phone representative for our Audience Services Call Center. As the first point of contact of SHN all interested candidates should be willing to take an active role in fulfilling customer requests and working with team members to deliver consistent, helpful, and friendly customer service.
We are looking to fill one full-time position immediately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Handling large volume in-bound sales calls.
- Providing general office support: data entry, mail, filing, and various projects as needed.
- Remaining well informed of specific event, and theatre details.
- Researching and resolving customer complaints and other special requests.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and shift priorities as necessary.
- Handling customer inquires with the highest degree of courtesy, kindness, and professionalism in accordance with policy guidelines.
- Ability to think creatively to find solutions.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Making outbound sales and marketing calls as needed.
Commitment to superior customer service with strong problem solving skills.
- Experience with managing customer orders.
- Passion for the arts.
- Two or more years of experience helping customers with diverse needs and personalities.
- Flexible availability must be available to work various shifts including evenings and weekends. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to speak and understand English, second language greatly valued.
- Ability to quickly learn and retain information.
- Ability to be proactive, work independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, reliability, and punctuality.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to remain patient and courteous under pressure.
- Ability to assist patrons not well acquainted with theatre.
- Ability to answer multiple phone lines.
- PC/Windows-based software experience in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Capable of learning a new complex web-based ticketing system quickly.
- Strong computer skills greatly valued.
- Easily adjusts to changes in routine, assignments, company and customer needs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and some college preferred.
Starting wage: $14.00 per hour
Full-time employees receive full benefits which include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, paid time off and 401-K.
To be considered for an interview, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include a cover letter and resume. You will be contacted by phone if you are selected to interview for a position. Please no phone calls about this position. Thank you for your interest. SHN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.